Why need a Data Strategy
A data strategy sets the foundation for an organization that needs to get increasing value from their data—and the agility to evolve data practices when demands grow and new technologies emerge. A good data strategy and long-term roadmap defines people, processes, technology and data needed to achieve business goals.
OPTIMIZE YOUR PROCESSES
Optimize your internal processes, enable KPI driven decisions, and turn insights into ROI.
EFFECTIVE BUSINESS PLANNING
Design an outline of clear dependencies, roadmap and estimates that will allow you to effectively plan for the future.
EFFECTIVE COST MANAGEMENT
Ensure that the most cost-effective technologies are used for extracting, storing, sharing, analyzing and visualising data.
UNCOVER AND ADDRESS DATA RISK
Mitigate existing and potential data risks by implementing a data strategy that raises predictability, classifies data, and establishes reliable mitigation plans.
ACCELERATE DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES
All required methodologies and data technologies are included in the data strategy design to ensure faster and more efficient development processes.
BUILD A STRATEGY TO SCALE
We will ensure that your data infrastructure can scale effectively to keep up with your business growth.
ASSESS AND IMPROVE YOUR EXISTING DATA STRATEGY
Our team of experts will perform a thorough audit of your existing data landscape. We will identify shortcomings and provide a plan to improve.
What we do:
- Business strategy planning and review
- Requirement elicitation and prioritization
- Data governance and quality workshop
- Organisational data literacy
Data architecture review
- Data infrastructure review
- Risk, constraints and issues
What you get:
- Data strategy
- Data governance and quality recommendations
- Data architecture and migration strategy
- Implementation road-map and/or improvements
- People and organizational improvements
- Tradeoff and risks
FACE YOUR CHALLENGES WITH US
- Data Governance
- Lack of self-service capabilities
- Departmental data silos
- Lack of trust in your data
- Inability to scale existing solution
- Data Strategy unaligned with business goals
- Slow decision-making
- Lower data literacy across organization and departments
- Data Asset ownership
- People and Culture
- data exists but unknown