Risk & Compliance
Compliance to law is not optional. In fact, it is a requirement for majority of the commercial and public RFPs.
As the global regulatory environment continues to evolve, forcing changes across your organization, keeping up with various compliance standards and frameworks can become daunting and also exposes your organization to penalties related to non-compliances.
Rogue Logics Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Services help organizations address the issues of corporate governance, enterprise risk management and compliance from the perspective of information technology and cybersecurity. We can help your organization identify, remediate, monitor, and manage enterprise IT security risk, facilitate decision making on organizational security strategy and help manage related costs. Our GRC team performs gap assessments against various cybersecurity frameworks and compliance standards to help you gauge the current state of your compliance with these standards and frameworks. For organisations looking to comply with any of the compliance standards we provide readiness services.
The services we offer are:
- Compliance Advisory
- Compliance Certification
- Post Compliance Support
- Compliance Audit
With Rogue Logics’ GRC Services your organization gets to:
• Identify and prioritize security threats and vulnerabilities
• Identify maturity level of existing security controls
• Enhance enterprise security policies, procedures and adopt best practices
• Meet mandatory compliance requirements
• Justify security investments
• Quickly establish trust with customers and other stakeholders
Our team of advisors can help define the Compliance Program for your organization. We can help with the following:
- Compliance Program
- People Training
- Process Optimization
- Technology/Tools Recommendation
Rogue Logics can help with the following certifications/standards
- ISO 27001 Adoption, Implementation and Certification Readiness Service
- SOC-2 Gap Assessment and Readiness Service for Service Organizations
- HITRUST Gap Assessment & Compliance Readiness Service
- HIPAA Gap Assessment & Compliance Readiness Services
- PCI DSS Gap Assessment Services
Information Security Risk Management Framework
- GDPR Compliance
- CCPA Gap Assessment & Compliance Readiness Service
- Business Continuity, Incident Response & Disaster Recovery Planning Services
While Rogue Logics prepares organizations for the compliance certification, as part of the process, our team will work with the clients team to perform a complimentary internal audit towards the end of the compliance prep phase to ensure that there is a 99.9% chance of success. This helps with anything that falls through the cracks and helps save time and money.
Post Compliance Support
Getting compliance certification is of course the key but, equally important is making sure that you remain compliant once certified. All procedures and processes should remain up-to-date and the process should be as much automated as possible to reduce any chance of error.
Our Post Compliance services help you accomplish all that and more.