Introduction to the Service
Data Protection Officer (DPO) as a Service is a cost-effective and practical solution for organizations that don’t have the requisite data protection expertise and knowledge to fulfill their obligations under the GDPR and DPA 2018.
Rogue Logics DPO as a Service enables clients to gain access to expert advice that helps to address the compliance demands of the GDPR while staying focused on your core business continuity and activities.
Rogue Logics DPO as a Service performs the following core functions for its client:
- Ensuring & monitoring organizational compliance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Acting as a general owner of data processing activities.
- Overseeing practical data protection & processing operations e.g. creating and maintaining data inventory and records of processing activities etc.
- Designing data protection strategy to achieve the desired level of compliance.
- Advisory regarding privacy and data protection issues and challenges.
- Advisory on conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs).
- Acting as a contact point for supervisory authorities.
- Easy & quick onboarding.
- Fast and continued access to expert resources regarding data protection & privacy.
- Scalability as the client can enhance or reduce the service workload according to its needs.
- Practical and cost-effective service to achieve DPA and GDPR compliance.
- No conflict of interest between the roles of DPO and other business roles.
- Cost-effective compared to an internal appointment.
- Access to advanced DPA and GDPR training and compliance solutions.
Rogue Logics provides in-depth security services for the assessment and protection of your application, data, and infrastructure against potential threats on-prem or in the cloud. Want a consultation with the professionals at Rogue Logics? Contact us and get a free quote.
Have any questions? Our experts are here to guide you around.